A company that operates in the Aerospace sector, is recruiting a UX/UI designer both for desktop and responsive (for tablet and mobile), in Madeira Island.
Duties & Responsibilities
– The UX Designer will design, facilitate, and analyse various user research activities, including user testing, interviews, and observations, while leveraging user research insights and business strategy requirements to create innovate interactive web/mobile/tablet application concepts, and drive them to completion;
– As a key member of team, the UX Designer is focused on creating delightful experiences that match user/customer needs with business goals, while reinforcing the Company’s brand image.
– User Experience (UX) Designers are responsible for user-centred design, visualizing, and executing strategic user experiences. This role excels as a passionate designer, collaborator, customer advocate, and continuous learner;
– UX Designer will have a primary focus of either Interaction or Visual Design. However, may be called upon to carry out essential functions in both disciplines;
– UX Designer is focused on creating delightful experiences that match user/customer needs with business goals, while reinforcing the Company’s brand image.
– 3-5 years of experience in apps and websites;
– Proficiency in English (spoken and written);
– Dynamism and critical spirit;
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Integration in a young and dynamic team;
– Start-up environment, flexible hours;
– Remuneration compatible with the demonstrated experience and quality;
– Part-time work with the possibility of full-time in the medium term.
Candidates must send their CV to email@example.com with the subject “UX/UI Designer 5888”.
- Anos de experiência 0-5