Our client, PixelFaerie, is a leading global provider of info-graphics for business presentations. As a top-5 industry leader, we leverage state of the art technologies to stay ahead of our competition. We therefore invest heavily in our innovative processes and our invaluable staff.
To extend our in-house development team in Madeira Island, Portugal, we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled
Duties & Roles
– Work as part of our in-house development team in cooperation with colleagues in Belgrade (Serbia), Cape Town (South Africa), Valletta (Malta), and Cork (Ireland).
– Develop solutions and services to support operations in PixelFaerie
– Work closely with AI team on integrating ML models with other company products and services
– Implement automated tests to remain the quality leader in the market
– Data handling skills (combining different data sources and data cleansing)
– Experience with both SQL and NOSQL databases
– At least 2 years of experience developing in Python
– Knowledge of web architectures (developing RESTful services)
– Basic understanding of ML concepts
– Understanding of software design patterns
– Interest in process development
– Understanding of the whole SDLC using Agile methodologies
– Fluent in English
– Genuine interest and shows initiative in own professional development i.e. keeping up with best practices, new tools and technologies
– Structured and logical thinking
– Takes ownership of work, sets goals/plans, takes initiative
– Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
– A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
– Excellent opportunities for career development, regular reviews and career planning
– Working with an international team
– Attractive package of salaries and benefits
For more information, please visit our website www.pixelfaerie.com .
To express interest, please send your CV and cover letter with salary expectation and earliest start date to Patrick Walker (email@example.com).
- Nível de experiência Senior
- Anos de experiência 0-5