Our client is looking for a Junior Net Developer to work from Madeira Island.
– Work in new company in Madeira, with the possibility of working remotely most of the time.
– Work as part of our in-house development team in cooperation with
colleagues from partner companies in Belgrade, Serbia, Cape Town, South
Africa, Valletta, Malta, and Cork, Ireland.
– Develop solutions and services that are automatizing the creation of MS Office documents
– Development of new components using latest technology standards
– Implementing automated tests to remain the quality leader in the market
– Understanding of object-oriented concepts
– Solid knowledge of the .Net Framework (C#/Asp.Net MVC)
– Some background in MS SQL Server and relational databases
– Understanding of Software design patterns
– Interest in process development
– Understanding of the whole SDLC using Agile methodologies
– Fluent in English
– Genuine interest and shows initiative in own professional
development i.e. keeping up with best practices, new tools and
– Structured and logical thinking
– Takes ownership of work, sets goals/plans, takes initiative
– Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
– A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
– Excellent opportunities for career development, regular reviews and career planning
– Working with an international team
– Attractive package of salaries and benefits
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter in English language with salary expectation and first possible start date.
Emails with CV and cover letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org